Providing a forum to facilitate the understanding and implementation of neuroprotective treatment in glaucoma, and the development of collaborative and well-designed neuroprotective clinical trials.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of new, interesting and controversial findings in the area
- To promote understanding of science behind neuroprotective strategies by encouraging dialogue between glaucoma, allied clinicians and basic scientists
- To encourage high standards of evidence-based medicine and research in the application of neuroprotection in glaucoma leading to a consensus on effective therapies
- To disseminate the results of translational research and facilitate appropriate clinical trials
- To update the community with the results of clinical trials & basic research in area of neuroprotection