| 3° Congresso Internazionale A.I.S.G. (Associazione Italiana per lo Studio del Glaucoma) (Torino, Italy, 07/03/2019 - 09/03/2019)|
7-9 March 2019, Torino, Italy
Past Meetings and Courses
| III Trends in Glaucoma (09/11/2018 - 10/11/2018)|
IMO Convention Centre Barcelona
09/11/2018 - 10/11/2018
Trends in Glaucoma is an event that showcases and discusses the latest medical and surgical trends for the diagnosis and treatment of the disease.
The two previous editions, held in 2014 and 2016, brought together more than 60 top national and international speakers, as well as around 600 ophthalmologists.
The third edition will be held on 9 and 10 November 2018 and will be replete with the latest developments, presented by prestigious guest spea! kers. If you are interested in glaucoma, this is the event for you. Click here
| 4th Glaucoma Symposium with live surgery (08/06/2018 - 09/06/2018)|
Minimal invasive glaucoma surgery-the smaller the better?
June 8th-9th 2018, Mainz, Germany
Location: University Medical Center Department of Ophthalmology, Mainzhttp://www.glaucoma-mainz.de Click here
| Turkish Ophthalmological Association Glaucoma Society Skills Transfer Laboratory - 4: Introduction to Glaucoma Surgery (Istanbul, Turkey, TODEM (Turkish Ophthalmological Association Training Center), 31/03/2018)|
This course has been planned for those of our colleagues who wish to receive beginners-level training. During the course, the training on basic glaucoma surgeries will be offered to the trainees using pig eyes and simulated model eyes. Surgical technique training will be provided at the beginning of the course and each trainee will be made sure to have a one-on-one with the tutor.
The course will be carried out in English. Theoretical and practical surgical training will be provided to groups during the event which will be carried out at the 10 wet-lab stations in our headquarters. Each trainee will be offered training on trabeculectomy, seton surgery and xen implantation.
How to apply click here
How to apply
The policies and applications of meetings to be considered for ‘EGS Likes’:
The optimum time for application is preferably at least 3 months prior to the meeting (minimum 8 weeks).
The EGS Secretary requests the program, to be then mailed to the EGS Officers & PPC Chair and mails simultaneously the EGS policy to the organizer / requester:
- The program is required in English language to allow a proper evaluation.
- After the EGS ExCo approval of the program, the meeting info 'EGS Likes’ will be posted to the EGS website with the logo, meeting date and link to the meeting site / program.
- EGS will not send direct mailing to the EGS members.
- EGS will not advertise the 'EGS Likes’ meeting in the EGS Newsletter.
- The EGS Secretary mails the EGS logo to be included in the program and promotional materials of 'EGS Likes’ meeting.
- Kindly note, however, that the EGS logo is not allowed to be posted to any commercial activity, e.g. lunch symposia or similar events.
To submit your request please click here