The policies and applications of meetings to be considered for ‘EGS Likes’:
1. The optimum time for application is preferably at least 3 months prior to the meeting (minimum 8 weeks).
2. The EGS Secretary requests the program, to be then mailed to the EGS Officers & PPC Chair and mails simultaneously the EGS policy to the organizer / requester:
- The program is required in English language to allow a proper evaluation.
- After the EGS ExCo approval of the program, the meeting info 'EGS Likes’ will be posted to the EGS website with the logo, meeting date and link to the meeting site / program.
- EGS will not send direct mailing to the EGS members.
- EGS will not advertise the 'EGS Likes’ meeting in the EGS Newsletter.
- The EGS Secretary mails the EGS logo to be included in the program and promotional materials of 'EGS Likes’ meeting.
- Kindly note, however, that the EGS logo is not allowed to be posted to any commercial activity, e.g. lunch symposia or similar events.
How to apply click here
To submit your request please click here