The EGS Likes is an initiative of the EGS that aims to promote and support glaucoma-related meetings that meet high educational standards.
How to apply click here
| 26th Glaucoma Congress (Grande Bretagne Hotel, Athens, Greece, 24/02/2022 - 26/02/2022)|
Annual Meeting, hosting renowned speakers from Greece and abroad. It is addressed to Greek ophthalmologists. Click here
| AGS annual meeting (03/03/2022 - 06/03/2022)|
(Hybrid meeting Nashville, Tennessee, USA/virtual 03/03/2022 – 06/03/2022)
Free registration for residents and fellows.
| Danish Glaucoma Society's annual meeting 2022 (Aarhus, Denmark, 01/04/2022)|
The Danish Glaucoma Society’s annual meeting is primarily addressed to danish ophthalmologists, but also ophthalmologists from the other nordic countries and the rest of europe. Approximately 80 ophthalmologists are attending the meeting. There is an industry exhibition covering apparatus, drugs to surgical instruments. The focus of the 2022 meeting is visual fields, glaucoma and driving. We are therefore proud to announce that this year's keynote speaker is professor David Crabb, City University of London. Click here
| 5th Serbian Glaucoma Socierty Congress (Hotel "Grand" Kopaonik, 12/05/2022 - 15/05/2022)|
Bi annual meeting of the Serbian glaucoma Society with international participation. Invited speakers from the region as well as some of EGS board member will take part at the Congress. Instructional courses, free papers and Sponsored symposia are planned. Click here
| 10th World Glaucoma Congress (28/06/2023 - 01/07/2023)|
June 28th - July 1st, 2023 in Rome
How to apply
Advantages / Benefits click here
The policies and applications of meetings to be considered for ‘EGS Likes’:
The optimum time for application is preferably at least 3 months prior to the meeting (minimum 8 weeks).
The EGS Secretary requests the program, to be then mailed to the EGS Officers & PPC Chair and mails simultaneously the EGS policy to the organizer / requester:
- The program is required in English language to allow a proper evaluation.
- After the EGS ExCo approval of the program, the meeting info 'EGS Likes’ will be posted to the EGS website with the logo, meeting date and link to the program.
Advantages / Benefits
- The EGS will advertise the 'EGS Likes’ meeting in the EGS Newsletter. EGS will not send direct mailing to the EGS members.
- Ability to include the 'EGS Likes’ stamp in the meeting’s program and promotional materials (which is emailed to the organiser upon approval).
- Kindly note, however, that the EGS logo is not allowed to be posted to any commercial activity, e.g. lunch symposia or similar events.
To submit your request please click here