| German Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (Mainz, Germany, Rheheingoldhalle, 13/02/2020 - 15/02/2020)|
Annual Meeting of German Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the major meeting of the German speaking countries and the focus meeting for anterior segment surgery. This year main topic is: Combined glaucoma and cataract surgery and novel implants in anterior segment surgery. Expected participants 800. This year is particularly focused on relationship with glaucoma. The meeting consists of a lecture program and interactive courses.http://www.dgii.org Click here
| 4° Congresso Internazionale AISG (Rome, 10/09/2020 - 12/09/2020)|
Annual International meeting of the Association for the study of Glaucoma (AISG) Click here
| 5th International Glaucoma Meeting-Childhood Glaucoma (Mainz, 04/09/2021 - 05/09/2021)|
5th International Glaucoma Meeting with a special focus on childhood glaucoma
Internationalls known specialists share their knowledge and expertise with us.
Interdisciplinary meeting including ophthalmologist, anesthesiologists, human geneticists and pediatricians.
Furthermore, OCT imaging, minimal invasive glaucoma surgery wetlands and glaucoma surgery videos will be presented.
Poster session Click here
How to apply click here
How to apply
The policies and applications of meetings to be considered for ‘EGS Likes’:
The optimum time for application is preferably at least 3 months prior to the meeting (minimum 8 weeks).
The EGS Secretary requests the program, to be then mailed to the EGS Officers & PPC Chair and mails simultaneously the EGS policy to the organizer / requester:
- The program is required in English language to allow a proper evaluation.
- After the EGS ExCo approval of the program, the meeting info 'EGS Likes’ will be posted to the EGS website with the logo, meeting date and link to the meeting site / program.
- EGS will advertise the 'EGS Likes’ meeting in the EGS Newsletter.
- EGS will not send direct mailing to the EGS members.
- The EGS Secretary mails the EGS logo to be included in the program and promotional materials of 'EGS Likes’ meeting.
- Kindly note, however, that the EGS logo is not allowed to be posted to any commercial activity, e.g. lunch symposia or similar events.
To submit your request please click here