Application for NGP membership
- To be a member of EGS*
- To be at least one of the following
- a specialist in ophthalmology in her/his own country with special interest in glaucoma and that has received focused glaucoma training or a structured glaucoma fellowship of minimum 1 year
- a scientist with focus on glaucoma research
- To be recommended by a senior member of the EGS
- To be motivated, willing and have the capacity to work within the EGS with the aim to help move future glaucoma care forward**
- To write a motivation letter
- To have a recommendation letter from the main mentor (glaucoma specialist) in charge of the focused glaucoma training/glaucoma fellowship.
|*||If you are not an EGS member yet, you are required to send a membership application before submitting the NGP application|
|**||If NGPs don't attend the NGP days two years in a row without explanation, further invitations will not be sent out.|
Only EGS members can access this reserved area.
If you are a member, please login. Thank you.