Application for Training Centres
- New teaching centres will either be directly contacted by the EGS or may apply via the EGS website (www.eugs.org).
- Those new teaching centres that fulfil all mandatory requirements as stated above will be considered by the EGS for accreditation.
- After evaluation of the application form and an onsite inspection if deemed necessary, the EGS successful candidate centres will be accredited.
- Where deemed useful the EGS will suggest to any centre how to improve/change features with the goal to reach EGS standards.
- Once the accreditation is decided, EGS will engage the administrative and financial agreement with the centre’s authority.
- Any decision by the EGS will be final and not subject to appeal.
- The EGS will contact the teaching centre with the final decision no more than 90 days after receipt of a complete application form.
- The Fellowship programme starts on September 1st of each year
- Candidate and teaching centre receive the final decision latest May 15th
To apply for accreditation for your centre as an EGS Accredited Training Centre, please fill in and send the following form (all the fields are mandatory):