To gain insight into the role of blood flow in glaucoma.
- To promote the understanding of science behind blood flow strategies in glaucoma and other optic neuropathies by encouraging dialogue between glaucoma specialists, allied clinicians and basic scientists.
- To standardize methodology to facilitate appropriate multicenter clinical
- To provide hands-on training in methodology.
- To provide a brief introductory overview of the basics of ocular blood
flow for educational purposes.
- To maintain a comprehensive and updated database of clinical trials and
basic research in the area of blood flow.
- To consider the clinical relevance of the results of translational research.